Boat and Yacht Transport Services
We handle not only international shipments but the local Australian transport as well. Boats and yachts don’t only need specialised international transport they also need specialised road transport. We only use reliable and proven transport companies. We also utilise Rail & Sea-freight to transport boats and yachts internationally. We can handle oversized boats and yachts whether it’s over width or height, requires a pilot vehicle, and needs a low loader.
We also handle container transport for our import and export customers using table-top, tilt tray, tow trucks, hiabs, lowloaders and side-loader trucks.
We have customs bond and quarantine facility is each of Australia’s major ports to unpack and inspect any used cars, yachts or boats imported into Australia.
Domestic Sea-freight Road Transport for boats, yachts and cars
- Metro road deliveries from all major ports
- Road transport Brisbane to Mackay, Cairns, Townsville & Darwin
- Road transport Townsville to Mackay & Cairns
- Sea-freight services between Townsville, Brisbane, Port Kembla, Melbourne, Adelaide, Darwin and Fremantle
- Charter vessels to Sea-freight to and from Newcastle, Brisbane and Fremantle for large yachts too big for road transport
Interstate Boat Transport and Yacht Transport
- Sydney, Port Kembla, Newcastle to Brisbane QLD
- Sydney, Port Kembla, Sydney/Newcastle to Melbourne VIC
- Brisbane QLD to Sydney NSW
- Brisbane QLD to Darwin NT
- Melbourne VIC to Sydney NSW
- Melbourne VIC to Adelaide SA
- Melbourne VIC to Burnie, Devonport, & Launceston TAS
***A combination of Towing, Trucking Rates and Sea-freight Services are Available.
***Generally we will only handle road transport for boats and yachts which have been imported or exported from Australia
Click on the following link to read more on boat importing process.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your boat transport or yacht transport enquiries today!