Your order form for has been submitted.
Please use this duplicated form to submit a new order form for another vehicle.
Personal Effects / Inner cargo Declaration
- No Weapons
- No Dangerous or Hazardous goods
- No Food, Fruit or Vegetables
- No illegal Substances
- No fragile / Glass item
- No Valuable Items
Inner cargo / Personal Effects Contents
I Declare above as the only contents within my vehicle
I Understand DAZMAC Pty Ltd cannot take any responsibility for personal items left inside the vehicle. Insurance does not cover inner cargo. Inner cargo is completely at the owners risk. My Inner cargo is only contained within lockable compartments, boot or luggage area. There is no Inner cargo placed on seats, or impede windows, mirrors or driving of the vehicle in anyway.I acknowledge and accept my vehicle will be left unlocked on the ports and on board the vessel in transit and understand the risk involved.
Marine Transit Policy
Transit Insurance Covers:
- Fire, Theft,
- Earthquake and Tsunami
- on board, and General Averages claims
- Theft of fitted Audio - up to a set value (Please see )
- (including spare wheel)
- Original factory gear shift lever knob
- Replacement "smart" keys, or Electronic Remote Keys, if lost in our care.
It DOES NOT cover:
- The vehicle while in the care and control of the Shipper Vendor, Agent, or their suppliers/transporters.
- The vehicle once it leaves our care and control (If an importer engages transport from port, then any damage, or loss must be reported to DAZMAC Pty ltd prior to removal from Port).
- Electrical/Mechanical issues or failure (unless definitive proof of while in DAZMAC Pty Ltd care and control is supplied by Claimant).
- Damage caused by (or attributed to) vehicle modification including but not limited to lowered vehicle ride height, aftermarket aero body parts/panels, wheels, etc.
- Damage, theft, or loss to vehicles or vehicle parts where the vehicle is purchased as "Damaged" and shipped in an unrepaired state.
- Damage caused by (or attributed to) Stevedores or Agents where vehicles are determined to require towing or fork lifting to load or unload vessels in an expedient manner.
- Loss of any Vehicle value after any repair claim, or loss of potential buyer.
- We are only liable to bring vehicle back to purchase condition.
- Any including Stereo or Navigation systems (unless specifically notified before shipping)
- Damage caused by inside vehicles
- Damage of value below the
- Rust, oxidisation, and discolouration
- Incidental costs
- Excludes third party liability
- Any claims whatsoever for glazing cracks and/or damage if any pre-existing chips and/or damage is noted on the auction sheet or DAZMAC Pty Ltd Gate In Survey
- Have vehicles shipped Coastal Shipping package service, or purchased full transit insurance separately if not shipped via this package service.
- Have paid for the vehicle and services in full (clients with accounts in arrears will not be entitled to any payouts).
- Notify DAZMAC Pty Ltd as soon as possible, on +02 9099 0340 or email@example.com
- Not claim for minor damage / loss, or items of value which are less than the
- Not commence any repair or replacement without DAZMAC Pty Ltd written approval.
- Supply any and all information we have requested to evaluate the claim.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM:
- Evidence of the vehicle condition prior to export (photos, inspection reports etc)
- Photos of the damage/missing item
- 2 written independent quotes for repair/replacement
- Copy of the vehicle auction sheet (if applicable)
- Copy of the local Transporter delivery docket
- Any additional information that may assist with your Claim
DAZMAC Pty Ltd reserves the right to:
- Negotiate payment settlement.
- Supply parts from its own sources.
- Direct the repairs to be undertaken at any designated repair workshop.
- Limit payment to the same amount as a subsequent independent company quotation as sourced.
- Return a vehicle only to its quoted condition at time of purchase.
- Reduce payment amount where results / new items fitted.
- Decline those parts of claims for "service items, fuel, grooming, etc".
- Decline an invalid claim.
- Decline claims for mechanical or electrical faults.
- Decline any claim, with insufficient, or incomplete information.
- Decline any claim that has not been filed or completely filed within the required time frame
- Decline any claim, which contains false/ altered content or statement.
- Decline any claim, where evidence of the claimed matter is deemed to be 'pre-existing'.
- From the time the vendor hands the vehicle over to either an DAZMAC export facility, appointed agent or appointed collection agent until, the buyer, or his appointed receiving agent takes control of the vehicle.
- Damage resulting from action which was not planned or deliberate.
- Actions resulting in damage where lack of care is the cause.
- Vehicle parts, personal effects, loose items, placed inside a vehicle for shipping.
- Maximum payout in this case is vehicle cost, insurance and freight (CIF) + 10%
- Effecting repairs or replacement that results in the vehicle condition or value being greater than at time of purchase
- These include (but are not limited to) things like car Batteries, airbags, pyrotechnic seat belts and other such devices, chemicals, aerosols.
- Any direct or indirect costs associated with obtaining vehicle repair quotations, replacement parts (i.e. travel costs, time, inconvenience and such).
- Total Loss payout is Cost and Freight (C&F) + 10%, or Landed Cost - whichever is the
- Wheels fitted to the vehicle (including one spare), not loose wheels inside of the vehicle.
- Any fixtures, fittings or replacement parts that are not fitted by the manufacturer. Where there may be doubt as to whether an item is "after market" or "factory fitted", the onus is upon the Claimant to provide undisputable proof.
- There is no Excess payable for Claims under this scheme. Instead, there is a minimum value any claim has to meet or exceed in order to be eligible. This value differs from market to market.
Car is 25 years old or more