DAZMAC Pty Ltd is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. We have put a number of protections in place to ensure that your transactions are extremely safe and that your information is secure.
If you are still unsure about sending your credit card to us via the Internet, then we suggest you use one of our additional payment methods.
DAZMAC Pty Ltd uses CBA to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL 256-bit encryption technology.
Security is a 2-way street and it is up to you to ensure you protect your information. Please read our security tips:
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters–a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- DAZMAC Pty Ltd will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their dazmac.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on dazmac.com, contacting DAZMACV Pty Ltd directly, or when making updates to the Your Account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to DAZMAC Pty Ltd for investigation.
When creating a password, use at least 8 characters–a combination of letters (upper and lower case mixed together) and numbers is best. Do not use your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
Never copy and paste your credit card details, or password details, as these can be access by a third party. For more information on this click here.